In the role of Sales Apprentice you will have the opportunity to get to know the world of Organized Large Distribution. During the training course you will carry out different activities and thanks to the support of colleagues you will be able to know all aspects of the work within our Points of Sale.
If you are passionate about the world of GDO and want to take your first steps in the industry, this is the right job offer for you!
The main tasks for this job offer are:
- Store management: You’ll have the opportunity to learn what it means to work within a Store. The most experienced colleagues will support you to teach you how to manage the branch, learn about all our products, roles and procedures to grow as a Sales Attaché and start your career in Organized Large Distribution
- Customer service: this job offer requires us to take a fundamental responsibility: to assist our customers. Working in the Store also means supporting customers who come to shop in our branches with courtesy and kindness
- Cash operations: Alongside your colleagues, you’ll learn how to manage customer activities to ensure rapid customer flow management
- Store reordering: each branch must be tidy and clean to ensure our customers have a pleasant shopping experience. As a Sales Apprentice, you’ll need to learn how to display merchandise before the Store opens, curate and reorder products, checking the right match with prices. Lanes will need to be sorted so that customers can find their favorite products in the right spot.
The profile sought
The requirements for filling the job offer as a Sales Apprentice are:
- Ages 18-29 (D.Lgs. 81/2015)
- No previous experience in Organized Large Distribution (Legislative Decree 81/2015)
- Upper secondary school diploma
- Predisposition to interpersonal relationships
- Customer orientation
- Flexibility and aptitude for team working.
What does the job offer provide for Sales Apprentice?
- Integration with apprenticeship contract in the Commerce sector
- Interesting growth prospects through e-learning training and “training on the job”
- Part-time employment contract and organization of shiftwork
- A young, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- A solid and structured company
- Many activities to involve collaborators and team up even out of work
- Remuneration per minute
- Other benefits provided by the Corporate welfare system.
Last year in Italy we opened 40 Points of Sale and hired 2,000 new employees. And we’re not going to stop. Next up could be YOU!