JOB TITLE: Quality Regulation and Compliance Leader
Location: Luxottica Agordo (BL), Belluno, IT
WHO WE ARE
We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica’s core strengths.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for young talents, motivated, curious and enterprising, to join us at our Agordo Operations Head-Quarters, where the history of our Company got started.
As Quality Regulation and Compliance Leader, you will be based in the Global Quality Department and you will be responsible for Plant and Laboratories certification and quality system regulations management, supporting the Compliance and Quality Systems Manager in the definition of quality assurance best practices and in their global roll-out.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You have a Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Materials Engineering
- You have at least 5 years experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Systems within a complex and regulated Manufacturing environment
- You are fluent in English and used to cooperate with international teams
- You are a flexible person, able to adapt in a contest of constant change
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
This position will be located at our Headquarters in Agordo.
Are you ready for this challenge? If yes, we are waiting for you.
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2020