These are the few weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy that will blow your senses: We need reputable historians to explain these …
Elections: Congress and Presidency
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN was elected to Congress in 1846.
- JOHN F. KENNEDY was elected to Congress in 1946.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
- John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
- Both their wives lost a child while living in the White House.
- Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
- Both Presidents were shot in the head.
- Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy.
- Kennedy’s Secretary was named Lincoln.
- Both were assassinated by Southerners.
- Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
- Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
- Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
- John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
- Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
- Both assassins were known by their three names.
- Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
- Abraham-Lincoln-And-Kennedy-5Lincoln was shot at the theater named “Ford.”
- Kennedy was shot in a car called “Lincoln” made by “Ford.”
- Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here’s the “kicker”:
- A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
- A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
And finally these…
- Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse…
- Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theatre…
Meet Nigeria’s Prof. Latunde Odeku, The First Black Neurosurgeon Who Paved The Way For Ben Carson And Neurosurgery In Africa! ›