As you are all aware, Italy’s economic survival plan for the coronavirus outbreak has now been signed into law.
Processing has started. Here are details of how you can process it.
Contact the CGIL (Sindacato) closer to you. If you are in Latina Province, send the scanned or photographed copies of your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The front and back pages of your Permesso di Soggiorno
- The front and back pages of your Carta Di Identita
- The front and back pages of your Tessera Sanitaria
- Your Partita IVA and
- Your IBAN (Current or Savings Account Numbers
We have chosen to make this article completely free for everyone. Please support our coverage by sending this information to all self-employed workers in Italy so they can quickly process their own as well. Scroll to the bottom for more information.
In Addition, an existing list of at-risk professionals has been expanded to include everyone from truck drivers and hotel staff to cooks and clerks. You can ask your employer, accountant or local tax office (agenzia della entrata) for full details of exactly what you may be eligible for.
- Tourism businesses, including travel agencies and tour operators
- Restaurants, ice cream shops, bakeries, bars and pubs
- Theatres, concert halls, nightclubs, discos and games halls
- Sports clubs
- Rental services (such as car or sports equipment rental companies)
- Nurseries and educational services
- Museums, libraries, archives, monuments
- Sports facilities including gyms and swimming pools
- Amusement and theme parks
- Lottery and betting offices