Sponsored: The peak season for Agro commodities sourcing, trading and Export is here. The harvest season for most profitable Agro commodities in Nigeria, mainly; Sesame seed, Hibiscus, Ginger, Soya bean, Groundnut, Maize, Ginger, Cowpea, Bambara Nut etc is fast approaching.
- Are you interested in Investing in Agro commodities Trading and Export?
- Are you interested in accessing the European market and earn foreign exchange?
- Do you have interest in diversifying your company’s investment portfolio into Agro commodities trading (Local Trading & Export)?
- Are you interested in understanding the rudiments, fundamentals and technicality of Agro commodities investment; Local Trading & Export?
1st Fikayo Tradelinks presents the 2020 1st Quarter Agro commodities Investment Worshop for prospective Agro commodities’ Investors.
The Agro commodities Investment Luncheon will feature;
- Fundamentals of Agro commodities Investment
- Export Basics
- Exporting Guideline; A-Z of Export (Sourcing, documentations & Financing)
- Most profitable Agro commodities To Focus on
- ROI (Return On Investment) Analysis for focus commodities
- Sourcing Techniques and fundamentals
- Quality & Standards (Very Important for Export)
- Best practices for storage
- Measurements standards
- Opportunities for local trading; How to Maximize profit trading locally
- Key Export Destinations & How to connect with Buyers
- Export Financing
- How to finance Export as a member of our cooperative group.
- Quality and standard guideline for Export of Sesame seed, Hibiscus and other Agro commodities
The workshop luncheon is an eye-opener and must-attend for all companies and prospective investors seeking to diversify and invest in Agro commodities trading and Export.
Date: Saturday, 14th March, 2020.
Venue: 10, Sadiku Street, Off Amara-Olu Street, Behind Zenith Bank, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Time; 10;00am – 4;00pm.
- Discounted Payment Before Date N10,000
- Payment On Workshop Day: N15,000
- Normal Payment: N20,000
For more enquires please call: 08188204883, 09085981529, 08165732988